Pix. 1. Although it is difficult, it is possible to rid yourself of back fat
The back is one of the areas of the body where it is very difficult reduce fat. However, with a regimen of targeted exercises and proper dieting, it is possible to rid yourself of back fat so that you can look great and attractive.
1. Do a Lot of Cardiorespiratory Exercises
Cardiorespiratory exercises are very effective in getting rid of back fat. Rowing and swimming, for example, can help you to burn calories. In addition, they can leave you with stronger back muscles. Apart from the two exercises mentioned above, bicycling, rope jumping, jogging, running, brisk walking, dancing, and playing soccer will all help you to reduce the overall weight of your body and as a result the amount of fat in your back will decrease.
To get the best results from these exercises, try to exercise for at least 100 hours in a week.
2. Do Intensive Exercises
Do high intensity exercise for about 20 minutes and then lower the intensity of the exercise for about 10 minutes. So, for example, jump your rope at a frantic pace for the first 20 minutes, continuously. After that, jump your rope at a pace at which you will feel comfortable.
3. Workout to Get Rid of Back Fat: Back Strengthening Exercises
You can do this exercise easily at home. All you need is to set aside about twenty minutes so that you can go through with it.
- Lie flat in a prone position on the floor of your bedroom. If you do not feel comfortable lying on the bare floor, spread a mat on the floor and lie on the mat.
- Put your hands at the back of your head.
- Try to lift the upper part of your body and your legs off the ground. Raise them as far off the ground as you possibly can.
- Repeat it 15 times and relax.
- Continue doing this exercise for about 20 minutes.
4. Use Dumbbells
Pix. 2. Using dumbbells can help you rid yourself of back fat
Using dumbbells to exercise is one of the ways you can rid yourself of back fat.
- Put a dumbbell in each hand. Lift them up to the level of your shoulders. Your palms should face forward.
- Extend your hands above your head until they are straight.
- Bring the dumbbells down again slowly until they reach your shoulder level.
- Repeat 20 times.
5. Eat Fruits and Vegetables Every Day
Fruits and vegetables are low in calories and, moreover, they contain a lot of nutrients. So, they are good foods to consume if you want to lose weight in any part of your body. You may choose to eat a slice of orange or watermelon in the morning. When you are eating your rice and stew, about half of the plate should contain sliced cabbages, lettuce, spinach, cucumber and so on.
6. Eat Foods That Will Satisfy You
When you feel hungry often, you will satisfy that desire and as a result gain weight, and so the amount of your back fat will increase. However, when you eat foods that keep you satisfied for long periods of time, you will be able to reduce the number of times you eat in a day and so you will not gain back fat.
- Cut sugar from your diet.
- Eat oatmeal or wheat porridge with bread and a slice of orange for breakfast.
- Consume healthy fats such as olive oil, avocados, nuts, and seeds every day.
- Eat bran bread, unpolished rice, and wheat.
- Citrus fruits contain fiber and can keep you satisfied for long periods of time. Therefore, eat a tangerine or grapefruit or orange a day.
- Eat proteins such as rabbit meat, beans, duck meat, chicken (without the skin) with starchy carbohydrates (cassava, potatoes, yams), nuts, legumes, and whole grains.
Adopting a lifestyle which involves targeted exercises and eating the right amounts of the right foods and working at your goal in an effective manner can help you lose weight and, as a result, rid yourself of back fat.
Copyright ©2017 All rights reserved Dating Advice for Shy Guys