Pix. 1. Making love close to ovulation can increase your chances of having a boy
Do you know you can choose to have a baby boy if you want to? That’s right! There are a number of scientific techniques that, research claims, can be used to increase the chances of having a baby boy.
One of such techniques is the Shettles Method. In this article, I want to look at how you can use this method to conceive a male child.
You must be curious, aren’t you? So, let’s get started right away.
The Wife’s Ovulation Date Must Be Determined
Pix. 2. Determining your ovulation date can increase your chances of having a boy
According to the Shettles Method, when a couple has sex as close as possible to the time when the woman releases an egg from her ovary it increases the couple’s chances of having a baby boy.
It is possible that a woman may not know when she ovulates. If the wife does not know the signs that can tell her that she is ovulating, then these tips will help her:
- She should observe the mucus that comes from her cervix every day. Just before ovulation occurs, the mucus tends to be elastic and watery, just like the white part of a raw egg.
- Take the temperature of your body every morning before you start your daily activities because just before you ovulate, your temperature will rise sharply.
- Use an ovulation predictor kit which detects the Luteinizing Hormone (LH) that your body releases just before ovulation. Shettles recommends that you test for LH between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. and again between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. every day so that you can notice the sharp rise in LH levels in your body immediately it happens.
The Husband Should Try to Increase His Sperm Count
The husband should do whatever needs to be done so that he can have a lot of sperms to raise the likelihood that when he sleeps with his wife she will get pregnant. Accordingly, the husband should refrain from having sex with his wife from two to five days before she releases an egg.
Here are a few things a husband can do to increase his sperm count:
- Keep your testes cool. You can do this by staying away from hot areas of the house, such as the kitchen, and also by wearing cotton underpants. Furthermore, avoid wearing underpants that press the testes against your body.
- Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a lot of nuts, such as tigernuts, Brazilnuts, and almonds
- Consume a lot of seeds, such as sesame seeds and watermelon seeds.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
Make Love Very Close to Ovulation
Make love when the wife is very certain she is ovulating. Try to make love about 24 hours before the wife starts ovulating and end it 12 hours after she has started ovulating. Shettles Method assumes that male sperms, though fragile, can reach the egg faster than the female sperms because they are smaller and faster than the female sperms, which are strong but large and slow. Therefore, when you have sex as close as possible to ovulation, you ensure that as many male sperms as possible can reach the egg immediately after the husband releases them.
The Wife Should Experience Orgasm
Male sperms die faster in the acidic environment inside the woman’s vagina. When the wife experiences an orgasm, it increases the likelihood that many male sperms will survive and fertilize the egg because extra cervical fluid, which reduces the acidity of the vagina, is released . This makes the resulting environment conducive for the male sperms thereby increasing the likelihood that many of them will survive to reach the egg.
These are some of the things you need to know about having a baby boy using the Shettles Method. Research shows that this method is moderately effective, but if you desire very much to have a boy, there is no harm in trying this method to see how things work out. Who knows, you could be one of the couples who achieve success when they use this method. Moreover, it is far cheaper to do than some of the other methods, such as using PGD with In-Vitro Fertilization which costs more than $20,000 and for which results are not guaranteed.
If, on the other hand, you desire to have a baby girl, then you must read this article.
Copyright ©2017 All rights reserved Dating Advice for Shy Guys