You know exercising is good for your body, right? However, you may not have the time to go to the gym regularly, play tennis with your friends on weekends, or go jogging frequently. Well, there are exercises you can do easily at home to keep you in great shape mentally and physically and also to help you get rid of pains in your body.
These exercises are simple to do and easy to practice. You can do them conveniently early in the morning before you start your household chores or go to work or late in the evening after close of work.
Are you ready to learn about these exercises? Then let’s get started.
Exercises You Can Do at Home Whilst in Bed
Sometimes you lie in bed and you can’t sleep, right? And then you start thinking about all your exs and how badly they treated you or that exam you failed or all the bills you have to pay or your boss who treats you as if he thinks you have leprosy and who you want to shoot with a surface-to-surface missile, right?
Well, you do not have to let such thoughts torment you in bed and keep you from enjoying a good night’s sleep. There are a variety of exercises you can do at home whilst in bed to make sleep enfold you in its arms, cuddle you, and put you to rest so that you can forget about your worries for a while.
- Whilst lying in your bed, stretch your arms straight over your head.
- Stretch your head and shoulders up.
- Stretch your heels down.
- Then, twist your left hip over as far as it can go while your shoulders stay on the bed.
- Relax and twist your right hip in the same manner.
- After twisting your hips, keep your hips on the bed and twist your left shoulder to the right. Stretch hard.
- Relax and twist your right shoulder. Stretch hard again and relax.
- Lie on your back and stretch out at full length (as if you are a frog that has just died!).
- Place your hands behind your head and bend forward as far as you can.
- Then fall back onto the bed, breathe in deeply and exhale slowly through your mouth.
You will feel very relaxed after these exercises and you can transition smoothly into the land of dreams and possibly have a dream in which the most handsome or beautiful person will marry you. Make sure you do not wake up when you are having this dream! And remember to invite me to the wedding!
Exercises You Can Do at Home to Limber Up the Back and Shoulder Muscles
The exercise below will help warm your body up so that your body can handle the tough challenges of the day. Moreover, this exercise will help to make your back and shoulder muscles more flexible. The basic idea of this exercise is to arch your back as high as possible.
Ready to go? Then this is what you must do:
- First of all, put a mat on your bedroom floor.
- Lie flat on the mat, knees bent, feet flat.
- Push yourself up on your hands and feet and arch your body as high as it can go.
- Fall back on the mat.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
Condition Your Abdomen
A man with a pot-belly visited his friend. Whilst the man sat chatting with his friend, the friend’s child walked into the room, climbed into his father’s lap, and started staring at the man’s protruding abdomen. He kept staring at the pot-belly and finally asked, “Uncle, when are you going to have the baby?”
You don’t want little children to think you are pregnant, do you? The following exercise will help you to condition your abdomen so that you can have a flat stomach, or get rid of your “pregnancy” if you have a pot belly. If you are a woman, doing this exercise will give you a flat stomach so that you can look attractive and attract a guy or keep your current boyfriend.
To do this exercise:
- Lie flat on a mat on the floor of your room.
- Push your two legs slightly off the ground.
- Keep your arms outstretched (as if you are preparing to give your lover a warm hug!) but with your palms flat on the floor.
- Hold your legs up for a count of 10. (Think of a wonderful scene, such as having a swim in the sea, as you count).
- Lower your legs slowly so that there is some movement.
Exercises You Can Do at Home with Dumbbells to Develop Your Deltoid Muscles
The deltoid muscles are muscles found in the upper arm. You can make these muscles grow stronger by using dumbbells to do a variety of exercises, two of which I want to share with you here.
To Develop the Back Deltoids
- Place 10 pound dumbbells in each hand.
- Bend your body forward at a 90-degree angle, arms hanging down.
- Breathe in deeply and lift the weights laterally to a point at shoulder level.
- As you breathe out, lower the weights to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times.
To Develop the Front Deltoids
- Begin the exercise with a 10 pound dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold the weights against the front of your thighs.
- As you inhale lift the weights slowly in a frontal arc until they are directly overhead.
- As you exhale, lower the weights to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
These are a few exercises you can do at home to keep yourself in great shape and also to help you prevent some diseases. You may also choose to use ankle weights to exercise whenever you have the opportunity. In all of this, the important thing is to discipline yourself so that you can make exercising a habit. It is when you are able to establish an exercise routine that you can enjoy the wonderful benefits of exercising.
If you are a woman, then you must know that exercising can help you prevent some diseases when you are pregnant.
Copyright ©2017 All rights reserved Dating Advice for Shy Guys