The skin is a flexible, elastic covering which protects the body from the air, and also helps to regulate the temperature of the body. It serves as an organ of secretion, elimination, respiration, and absorption. You need to cleanse your skin at regular intervals because the outermost skin cells are dead, and are continually being thrown off. These outer cells are held together by sebaceous matter from the oil glands which combines them with the dirt that collects from the air.
The combination of cells, oil, and dirt form particles which cover the openings of the respiratory glands and can cause pimples, acne, blackheads, seborrhea, and dry skin, if they are not cleansed regularly. Therefore, the skin needs to be cleansed regularly.
In this article, I’ll show you how to cleanse this organ and also how to cleanse your skin from blackheads and pimples, in addition to showing you the lifestyle you can adopt to have great looking skin.
Skin cleansing should be done in the morning and also at night to be effective.
How to Cleanse Your Skin Every Morning
If you have dry skin, cleansing your skin with a splash of cold water is enough.
If you have oily skin, use warm water and soap to cleanse your skin, then subsequently splash cold water on your skin
How to Cleanse Your Skin at Night
- Pat a little cold cream over your face and neck. Leave it on your skin for a few minutes, let’s say 5 minutes.
- Then remove the cream with tissues.
- Make a lather of mild soap in your hands and massage your face and neck very lightly.
- Remove the soap with a splash of warm water followed by a splash of some cold water.
- Subsequently, apply smooth cold cream, coconut oil or vegetable oil into your skin to keep your skin smooth.
How to Cleanse Your Oily Skin
In the morning, cleanse your skin by washing your face with warm water and soap, followed by a splash of cold water. Then apply a mild astringent such as witch hazel, bay rum or lavender water.
In the afternoon, cleanse your skin with warm water and soap again. Also applying a mild astringent will help to give you a good base for a fresh make-up.
In the night, pat a thin layer of cold cream over your face and neck. This will blend with the oil of your skin and make the dirt and other wastes that have accumulated easier to remove.
- Remove the cold cream with tissue.
- Make lather of toilet soap in your hand and massage it lightly into your face.
- Wring a washcloth out of warm water and steam your face.
- Follow this by washing your face with warm water.
- Splash off with very cold water and follow this with ice.
- Dry your skin briskly with a rough towel.
- Smooth cream around your eyes and neck only.
Another thing you can do to cleanse your skin and make it look attractive and beautiful is to cleanse the skin pores regularly.
How to Cleanse Your Skin Pores
- First of all, cleanse your skin thoroughly as described above.
- Then steam your skin for about five minutes by dipping a towel in hot water and pressing it to your skin.
- Use your fingers to pat a good oily cream or oatmeal broth over your skin.
- Rest for about thirty minutes for the oatmeal broth to saturate your skin. Your feet and hips must be propped up higher than your head so that the blood circulation to your face and scalp will be increased.
- Remove the oatmeal broth with warm water and a soft washcloth, using upward and outward strokes.
- To invigorate your skin, splash your face with very cold water. Follow this with a splash of witch hazel or lemon juice.
The disturbance of the oil glands in the skin may cause blackheads and pimples. How do you cleanse these when they occur?
How to Cleanse Your Skin from Blackheads
- Be very meticulous and cleanse your skin with a clean washcloth, clean soap, and c lean towel each time you wash your face.
- Stop eating pastries, candy, chocolate, nuts, and greasy food.
- Eat a lot of raw fruits and raw vegetables every day.
- Drink about ten glasses of water every day.
How to Clean Your Skin of Pimples
- Dip a cloth in a solution of one tablespoonful of Epsom salts to one pint of hot water and use it to clean your face.
- Use a fresh piece of cotton wool or handkerchief to dry the area.
- After several hot applications your face will become warm and relaxed. Therefore, your skin can be pulled back gently from the center of the pimple and the pus wiped away.
- Then use alcohol, iodine, methiolate, or Mecurochrome to clean the skin.
How to Have Very Good Skin
Developing great skin requires taking good care of your overall health.
- Get plenty of exercise every day in fresh air. It will improve blood circulation through your skin and make your skin look fresh and attractive.
- Spend a lot of time in fresh air.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat as little fats possible. Avoid eating peanuts, pork, bacon, and remove the skin from chicken before eating it.
- Stop eating sugar.
- Drink two glasses of hot water containing the juice of half a lemon before you take your breakfast every morning.
- Eat this diet everyday: A glass of orange juice or tomato juice, a quart of milk, an ounce of butter, one egg, a raw vegetable, and a raw or cooked fruit.
These are some of the things you can do to cleanse your skin. If you are determined and you discipline yourself, you should be able to follow the regime and always have beautiful and appealing skin.
Copyright © 2017 All rights reserved Dating Advice for Shy Guys